The above links will take you to some of my favorite websites - enjoy them.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What is this all about?!

You may ask... to me this is a second attempt at taking a photo a day for one year. Last year I was so ever consumed with editing all the weddings I shot along with portrait sessions, caring for my children, loving my husband and keeping house, that my project 365 fell by the wayside..... oh right around March.

This year one big thing is crossed off my list of to-do's and it will be freeing up A LOT of time. More time for me to be doing the things I love. Like spending time with my family, being a caring and devoted mother and wife, keeping house.... man that went by the wayside when wedding season got super busy. I love cooking and baking... so more of that will be done I am sure. The house filled with aromas of food.

What is this big endeavor that I am able to cross off my list you may ask? Well, I am glad you did because I am super excited about it! I am no longer going to be spending hours upon hours in front of my computer editing. Nope, not I. This year a commitment has been made and all my photos are being edited by a third party. After much research on all the companies out there that provide this service, one has been chosen and I am super excited. Because weddings this year are adding up, and I am ever blessed! And I will not be spending hours at this desk by this computer with my best friend called Dell. We have a love-hate relationship sometimes.

So here goes my project 365. It will start right away. Are you ready for this roller coaster of a ride?!

1 comment:

  1. I AM READY.....and excited for it to be in print (may I buy the first issue, signed of course?)

    ReplyDelete