The above links will take you to some of my favorite websites - enjoy them.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bedtime Stories

Man, when did my kids grow up so fast? It's like yesterday they were just little.... and here is another post that makes me realize how fast they really do grow! Bedtime tonight was routine, but instead of stories for each kid or as a group, Lailah wanted to read to her little brother. Melt.My.Heart. It was heartwarming to listen to hear read to him. She is beginning to be such a good reader! She sailed right through that book like she has read it a million times before, and from what I can recall, she hasn't read it at all... She needed help with some words, like Universe and Continent. But other than that she did really well.

The book is Pet of a Pet and is about a sloo of farm animals that have each other as pets and teach each other new tricks. It is really cute actually. Like the Pig has a Rooster named Oink that he teaches how to roll around in the mud.




I adore how my little man has to sleep with one of his trucks or cars every night. He grips it and falls asleep :) Those little hands... melt.my.heart.


And his hat... can't forget his hat that he goes to bed with lately either. And how his little duck feathers stick out the back :) The joys of having little boys. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment