The above links will take you to some of my favorite websites - enjoy them.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sleet and Thunder Showers

Brr... it is so blustery out there today. Spring is here though, I know this! I was awoke in the middle of the night last night to the pitter patter of sleet on our metal roof and the sound of thunder cracking in the distance. Spring has surely sprung! Today, though, it is quite chilly out there and the rain and wind are whipping at the windows. Every once in a while I will look out and it will be sleeting or hailing again. I am not complaining! I was able to get out yesterday after the kids got home from school and remove all the dead plants and weeds from all but one of my flower beds. Bring on the warm weather! Our daffodils are also starting to sprout, and when I was weeding yesterday I saw that my lilies are also starting to peek through :)





No comments:

Post a Comment