The above links will take you to some of my favorite websites - enjoy them.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A 30th Celebration

Day 24 of 365

Please note that the pictures contained in this blog post were not taken by me. They were taken by my friend Amanda. I left my camera at home... convenient.

My brother in law, Tim, will be thirty this month and we had quite the bowling celebration this Saturday to ring in the new decade. Man, that makes a person sound like they are getting old. Teehee :)

His girlfriend, Jenny, planned the celebration. It was a surprise party and she delegated off some tasks. It was a group effort to get him there, all because Jenny thought he deserved a party. Man I really like her! I was in charge of the cake. Jason, a friend, was in charge of getting Tim to the bowling alley. My mother in law was in charge of picking up the cake and getting it to the bowling alley. It was a great celebration!

Happy 30th Birthday (on the 27th) Tim!

Again, Please note that the pictures contained in this blog post were not taken by me. They were taken by my friend Amanda. I left my camera at home...




No comments:

Post a Comment