The above links will take you to some of my favorite websites - enjoy them.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Buzz & Woodie

Day 23 of 365

Tonight because of the well known sickness that is intruding onto our house we decided on a movie night. No games to be played, just cuddling up with some blankies and pillows, snuggled up in their most comfy PJ's and watching Toy Story, Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3. Buzz and Woodie are some faves in our house right now, and all my kids love the hero story behind the characters in the animation!

Little Elliott is coming down with whatever Vanessa had yesterday and I am hoping that it goes away fast. Thankfully, no one is throwing up, I have heard that is going around too. I can deal with congestion and boogies - vomit - not so much!

Instead of finding their own little places around the living room, like they usually do, they decided that it would be best to get all together on the couch and snuggle up. Melts my heart! I love those kids! And Elliott's face is priceless too... I believe this was when Buzz was flying down the race track thinking he could fly!





No comments:

Post a Comment