The above links will take you to some of my favorite websites - enjoy them.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Naughty Dog

Day 26 of 365

Ahh yes, the puppy stage is getting on my nerves. I will be SO happy when it is over. I actually don't think it is so much the stage he is in rather the fact that it is just too dang cold for him to get outside and get exercise other than going potty and lolly gagging around in the snow for five minutes before he comes back in the house. So he is RAMBUNCTIOUS! And he runs around like a baboon on a eucalyptus high. So we come up with a system and we are going to see if this works. It is called the Naughty Dog Spray. And it comes in a bottle, and you can get it right from the faucet. If this does not work I am going to have to break down and get him a training collar. Something has got to give. He's a good boy too... but today - this post goes to the bad puppy in him.

Dibbs. Don't let his looks fool you... I have a hard time looking past those big droopy sad eyes too...




1 comment:

  1. oooooh he can come be naughty here. My dogs will gladly be naughty with him lol

    ReplyDelete