The above links will take you to some of my favorite websites - enjoy them.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Husband

Day 28 of 365

I love this man. More than anything I love him. He is my rock, my safe haven, my confident, my best friend. He is there for me when I need him to be and he knows when my boundaries are up and he just needs to leave well enough alone. He makes me laugh so hard that I cry. He has been there for me through hard times, always a shoulder to cry on. Always there to listen. He may not say much... but he is there to listen. He makes me feel safe, loved, cared for, and he is my rock. He is a wonderful husband and an extraordinary father.

I love this man!


I had him take his glasses off for the rest of these because of the glare on the lenses.




 His hat... this hat has been through so much - as you can tell by the wear and tear on it. But it is his favorite hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment