The above links will take you to some of my favorite websites - enjoy them.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Cleary Sage & Plug Ins

Day 16 of 365

As the big brown truck pulls up the driveway, and my favorite delivery man comes out of the truck with a white box, I throw on my jacket and shoes, and meet him at the end of my sidewalk. I always meet my delivery man at the end of the sidewalk, and he always thanks me for meeting him out there. Today was a cold day, so we just said hello, and goodbye. Usually we strike up a short conversation. But it was chilly.

The white box contains my most recent fun purchase. I absolutly cannot wait to get into the house and open it up, to touch and feel the contents, hold them in my hands and smell them. As they will smell wonderful. I always love it when my packages smell wonderful! Today's package contained some of my most recent Scentsy bars and two plug in warmers. I smell them all and quickly rip into the warmer packages, setting them up and plugging each of them into their outlet in the bathrooms. And plopping in a slice of the bar. Soon the house smells of Redwood & Cedar - and the smell is invigorating. Inviting. And most of all comforting. I love it when my house smells wonderful. I want to thank my scentsy consultant, Trista, for doing what she does. Thanks for making my home smell wonderful!



1 comment: