The above links will take you to some of my favorite websites - enjoy them.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tractors are Green

Day 32 of 365

There is just something about a bond that is formed between a mother and her son. I just adore my little man to death, as I do both of my girls. But the relationship I have with my little man is so much different than what I have with the girls. There are days (okay, many days) that he would rather have his daddy than he would have anything to do with his mom, but the days that he does want and need me, melt my heart. Another thing about having a little boy is the over abundance of trucks, tractors, cars and trains that consumes a little boy and fills the shelves in their room. Every time I trip over a tractor, or truck or train... it reminds me of the love my little man has for me, and the love I share with him.









No comments:

Post a Comment