The above links will take you to some of my favorite websites - enjoy them.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Evidence

Day 27 of 365

She is a child after he mothers heart that is for sure. I catch her SO often swiping my camera, running off with it and hiding so I don't see her and taking pictures with it. How do I know this? I find the evidence on my cards. And she is quite the little artist if I do say so myself. She tries, that is for sure. I am thankful for the digital format in times like this, I can only imagine what she would do if I was a film shooter. It's not just one or two pictures that she takes when she runs off with it. It is more in the couple hundreds. No two alike, so she has the shutter button down pat!

My little culprit - Vanessa, and some more evidence I found on my memory card. Here is only 4 of about 370 that she took this morning.... until she got caught.





1 comment: